Why we think you will love the 2020 Toyota Supra
The 2020 Toyota Supra is driving satisfaction with every turn. Or as Toyota says, "rocket fuel for your soul!" The front-engine, rear-wheel-drive set-up, 50:50 weight distribution, low centre of gravity, and racing-inspired interior, the GR Supra is a driving enthusiasts dream.
Car And Driver tested the thrilling acceleration to discover "some seriously impressive acceleration numbers: zero to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds and zero to 100 mph in only 9.5."
The driver-focused cockpit is tight with just enough cargo space for "a couple of duffle bags, a week's worth of groceries for two, and maybe even a set of golf clubs."
- Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Standard lane-departure warning
- Standard automatic high-beam headlamps
- Available adaptive cruise control
- Available blind-spot monitoring
- The available larger 8.8-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 12-speaker JBL stereo system
- Head-up display
- Heated leather seats
- And more!